The 580cc liquid-cooled fuel-injected engine produces maximum torque and power at much lower revs than the UFORCE 550 – so it hardly raises a sweat. Alongside 2WD/4WD, the engine has two drive modes and is mated to a Canadian CVTech transmission with electronic hill decent control (engine braking).
The electronic hill decent control takes the ‘nerve-jangling’ part out of a steep descent, and also means less wear and tear on the brakes.
Tired of ripping up your paddocks when you put the foot down? CFMOTO’s limited-slip rear differential will help out, and it’s all an automatic process, too: no button to press.
Plenty of in cab space with an all-new bench seat configuration. The seat’s also adjustable for the driver, as is the steering wheel tilt.
Hard work is wired into the UFORCE 600’s DNA with a cargo bed capacity of 250kg and a towing capacity of 680kg.
The front panel tilts 120 degrees to check coolant levels and undertake more complex maintenance, and the rear cargo box can be tilted 50 degrees to give the engine the once over.
A whopping 96 litres in the enclosed storage bins, most under the large bench seat.
New front-end design, premium paint and aluminium wheels add an extra layer of style.
– 41hp, 580cc, single-cylinder four-stroke engine
– Bosch electronic fuel injection (EFI)
– Canadian CVTech Transmission
– Electronic hill descent control
– Electronic power steering (EPS)
– Selectable 2WD/4WD
– Push button-locking front differential
– Rear limited-slip differential
– Dual A-Arm independent suspension
– Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
– 12-inch alloy wheels
– 25-inch six-ply Innova tyres
– Bench seat with driver seat adjustability
– 96 litres of cabin storage
– 35-litre fuel tank
– Large gas-assisted tipping cargo tray
– CFMOTO roof kit
– 3500lb winch
– 680kg towing capacity
– 250kg rear tray carrying capacity
– Tow pack, indicators, horn and side mirrors
– Available in Titanium Grey