The most powerful ATV in the CFMOTO range. With greater towing, greater carrying and greater power, this quad can do it all. For work or recreation, the CFORCE 1000 EPS is sure to please.
NEW ATV LEGISLATION
Mojo Motorcycles, the Australian importer of CFMOTO, has introduced an updated range of quad bikes to meet stage two requirements of the Consumer Goods (Quad Bike) Safety Standard. If the model is advertised with the ‘Quad Bike Safety Standard Compliant’ logo, it is compliant with the requirements of stage two and will be supplied with a Quadbar OPD. The price shown on this model page is the ride away price for this quad bike fitted with a Quadbar OPD. The Quadbar OPD is installed by your CFMOTO Dealer during pre-delivery.
For more information on Quadbar OPDs, visit www.quadbar.com
For more information on the new ATV legislation, visit our ATV Legislation page in the menu or speak to your local dealer.
To comply with stage two requirements of the Consumer Goods Quad Bike Safety Standard all CFMOTO quad bikes have been tilt angle tested. The minimum standard to pass the lateral stability tilt angle test is 28.81 degrees. The CFORCE 1000 EPS exceeds the minimum lateral stability tilt angle test with a result of 34.6 degrees.
YOU CAN TRUST
Trusted by more than 30,000 Aussie farmers, CFMOTO is a brand you can rely on. Backed by a two-year warranty on all ATV and UTV models and supported by an 80-plus national dealer network to keep you going 24/7.
– 75hp (56kW), 963cc V-twin four-stroke engine
– Bosch electronic fuel injection
– Canadian CVTech transmission
– Selectable 2WD/4WD
– Push button-locking front differential
– Electronic power steering (EPS)
– Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
– Double A-Arm, independent
– Piggyback shock absorbers with preload,
rebound and compression adjustment
– Long wheelbase dual-seat with pillion backrest
– 3000lb winch
– 27-inch eight-ply all-terrain CST Tyres
– Front and rear carrier racks
– 450kg towing capacity
– 280kg payload capacity
– Tow package, indicators, horn, mirrors and handguards
– Two-year warranty
– Available in Ghost Grey or Camouflage