• All-new 250cc overhead-cam engine.
• All-new Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection systems delivers more linear power and easy start-up whether bike has been sitting or is hot on the trail.
• All-new tubular steel frame for a stable, nimble chassis.
• CRF MX Line philosophy of mass centralization applied to vehicle packaging.
• New 41mm fork, plus Pro-Link rear-suspension system with single shock.
• Front and rear hydraulic brakes with petal-style rotors for improved heat dissipation.
• Handlebar-mounted low-fuel and “key on” indicator lights
• CRF MX-inspired muffler with compact positioning and CRF MX-inspired bodywork and graphics