The UFORCE 1000 EPS is powered by a 77hp (58kW), 963cc, fuel-injected, four-stroke V-twin engine. The most powerful CFMOTO UTV yet. Period. The power is controlled by a Bosch ‘fly by wire’ throttle with the choice of two drive modes: Normal or Work. Electronic hill descent control also provides ultimate control during both high- and and low-speed manoeuvres.
Automotive-inspired cabin comfortably transports three adults. Open style dash, foldable centre console and under seat storage delivers an incredible combined 75.5 litres of storage.
[/h2] The gas-assisted dumping cargo-bed carries 350kg, and features integrated tie down points. It is wide enough to accommodate a standard pallet . A towing package is fitted as standard with an 800kg capacity.
Equipped with a rear limited-slip differential which activates new turf mode. To avoid tearing up the ground, when loss of traction occurs on one rear wheel, the other will engage to minimise loss of forward momentum. Electronic power steering (EPS) narrows the UFORCE 1000 EPS’s turning radius to 8.2m; the tightest in the range.
The UFORCE 1000 EPS is the first CFMOTO model to be sold with a three-year factory warranty. That’s supported by an 80-plus national dealer network that has now sold over 30,000 vehicles. Talk to your local dealer and see why Aussie farmers are switching to CFMOTO.
– 77hp, 963cc, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, four-stroke V-twin engine
– Bosch electronic fuel injection (EFI)
– Two drive modes: Normal or Work – Canadian CVTech Transmission
– Electronic hill descent control
– Electronic power steering (EPS)
– Selectable 2WD/4WD
– Push button-locking front differential
– Rear limited-slip differential (LSD)
– Dual A-Arm independent suspension
– Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
– 14-inch alloy wheels
– 27-inch eight-ply CST tyres
– THree-person bench seat
– Driver seat adjustability
– 75.5 litres of in cabin storage
– Large 40-litre fuel tank
– Large gas-assisted tipping cargo tray
– CFMOTO roof kit
– 800kg towing capacity
– 350 kg rear tray carrying capacity
– Tow package, indicators, horn and mirrors
– Available in Midnight Blue or Dark Sky Grey
– Three-year warranty