With the V-STROM 250SX comes toughness, sportiness, and convenience all rolled into one package. In city riding or hot conditions, the Suzuki Oil Cooling System (SOCS) keeps the engine cool, and the short-style dual-exit muffler and separate seat give it a sporty look that riders will want to be seen on. The slim, nimble chassis and light weight (167kg wet) makes it simple to manoeuvre and accessible for riders of all sizes.
On unpaved, flat dirt roads, the 19-inch front wheel and ample ground clearance add a sense of stability to the ride, while a functional windscreen and hand guards make it an ideal partner for touring as well. When it comes to carrying passengers or luggage, the V-STROM 250SX excels with a handy rear carrier that also functions as a grab bar. It is perfectly capable of getting around town to get things done, then packing up to go on an adventure for the weekend.
Even when the roads between point A and point B lead you off the beaten path, the V-STROM 250SX has what it takes to get riders where they want to go with style and convenience – and have a great time doing it! Expanding horizons, making the routine exciting, and enriching every ride is what the V-STROM 250SX is all about.
- Adventure-inspired looks that inherit the “beak” and DNA of the legendary DR-Z desert racer and DR-BIG production model that marks the V-STROM 250SX as part of the V-STROM family. Sporty styling cues give the model presence on-road too, making it just as suited to riding in the city as it is out in nature.
- Stylish LED headlights with unique high/low beam setup that arrange the lights in three separate rows in a housing made as thin as possible for a sleek look, strong road presence and a lower overall weight.
- The LED tail lights feature a light guide design and are bright, keeping the machine highly visible at night.
- Sport-inspired graphics hint at this model’s sporty side, while a textured pattern on the side panels improves both the look and feel of the bike.
- Short, all-black dual-exit muffler is specifically designed for the V-STROM 250SX with rugged-looking muffler cap specially tuned for an exhaust note that’s like music to your ears.
EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS
The design concept behind the V-STROM 250SX was “tough but purposeful.” Toughness comes from its rugged, adventure-inspired looks, with sharp angles to be found throughout the exterior lines, hinting at the V-STROM 250SX’s capability to handle unpaved roads. The practicality refers to a slim exterior shape owing to the compact engine design that appears to be wrapped in a perfectly streamlined body work. This also highlights the V-STROM 250SX’s convenience and ease of use in urban riding situations where a slim profile is an advantage.
A glance at the equipment on the V-STROM 250SX makes it clear that this is a highly capable machine well suited to a wide variety of riding situations, with sporty design elements like a slim chassis, sleek LED headlight, separate style seat and short-style muffler, combined with rugged touches like hand guards, semi-block style road tires and a solid-looking rear carrier.
The V-STROM 250SX’s styling perfectly embodies the SX (sports crossover) name.