Greater power and greater carrying capacity makes this two-seat quad one versatile machine. It’s powered by a newly designed 580cc engine, making it the largest single-cylinder ATV in the range.
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
Completely new from the ground up, the CFORCE 625 EPS Touring is loaded with new features. Completely new styling, new LED lights, enhanced chassis, newly designed dual A-Arm suspension for better ride performance, class-leading tighter turning circle of 7.4m and all-new four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
NEW ATV LEGISLATION
Mojo Motorcycles, the Australian importer of CFMOTO, has introduced an updated range of quad bikes to meet stage two requirements of the Consumer Goods (Quad Bike) Safety Standard. If the model is advertised with the ‘Quad Bike Safety Standard Compliant’ logo, it is compliant with the requirements of stage two and will be supplied with a Quadbar OPD. The price shown on this model page is the ride away price for this quad bike fitted with a Quadbar OPD. The Quadbar OPD is installed by your CFMOTO dealer during pre-delivery.
For more information on Quadbar OPDs, visit www.quadbar.com
For more information on the new ATV legislation, visit our ATV legislation page in the menu or speak to your local dealer.
To comply with stage two requirements of the Consumer Goods Quad Bike Safety Standard all CFMOTO quad bikes have been tilt angle tested. The minimum standard to pass the lateral stability tilt angle test is 28.81 degrees. The CFORCE 625 EPS Touring exceeds the minimum lateral stability tilt angle test with a result of 30.7 degrees.
YOU CAN TRUST
Trusted by more than 30,000 Aussie farmers, CFMOTO is a brand you can rely on. Backed by a two-year warranty on all ATV and UTV models and supported by an 80-plus national dealer network to keep you going 24/7.
– 40hp (29.8kW), 580cc, single-cylinder four-stroke engine
– Bosch electronic fuel injection
– Canadian CVTech transmission
– Engine braking
– Selectable 2WD/4WD with locking front and rear differential
– Electronic power steering (EPS)
– Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
– Double A-Arm independent suspension
– Long wheelbase two-seater with pillion backrest
– 3000lb winch
– 12-inch alloy wheels
– 25-inch six-ply CST tyres
– Front and rear carrier racks
– 350kg towing capacity
– 220kg carrying capacity
– Tow package, indicators, horn and mirrors
– Bluetooth dashboard connectivity for phone call notification
– Two-year warranty
– Available in Titanium Grey or Camouflage