Boasting a proven 62hp (46.2kW), 800cc, fuel-injected, V-twin four-stroke engine, the UFORCE 800 EPS has plenty of bottom-end power for ridiculously easy towing, carrying or low speed work.
When the going gets tough, selectable 2WD/4WD drive modes and a lockable front differential are all accessible by the touch of a button. Moreover, Canadian CVTech transmission with engine braking is ideal for attacking steep terrain.
ALL THE GEAR
The UFORCE 800 EPS comes with the lot: gas-assisted tipping cargo tray with 260kg carry capacity; Independent and smooth-riding front and rear suspension; occupant side doors for added safety; electronic power steering (EPS); four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes; bright broad-beam headlights, and LED running lights for greater visibility.
YOU CAN TRUST
Trusted by more than 30,000 Aussie farmers, CFMOTO is a brand you can rely on. Backed by a two-year warranty on all ATV and UTV models and supported by an 80-plus national dealer network to keep you going 24/7.
– 62hp (46.2kW), 800cc, four-stroke V-twin engine
– Delphi electronic fuel injection (EFI)
– Canadian CVTech Transmission
– Engine braking
– Electronic power steering (EPS)
– Selectable 2WD/4WD
– Push button-locking front differential
– Dual A-Arm independent suspension
– Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
– 14-inch alloy wheels
– 26-inch six-play CST tyres
– Gas-assisted tip tray
– CFMOTO roof kit
– 550kg towing capacity
– 260kg rear tray carrying capacity
– Tow package, indicators, horn and mirrors
– Available in Titanium Grey
– Two-year warranty